Byōdō-in (Japanese:平等院Byōdō-in?) Located in the city of Uji. Kyoto Prefecture Built in 1541 in the Heian period buildings, the most famous temple in the town hall or the swan eyes embryos created in the year 1596 when the first temple was built to the residence. rural Fujiwara Chi Minh revealed later in the year 1595 Fujiwara on Rimini's son. Was converted to a Buddhist temple. Currently, the only building that remains from when the Town Hall was the first building, which is surrounded by a swan pond, the other buildings were burned out during the civil war in the year 1879
the main building of the Temple of Serbia. Dole Hall is disproportionately composed of a central hall. Balcony, flanked by wings on both sides. On the back porch and gazebo The main hall is the Buddha's eyes embryos. The roof of the pavilion, a swan statue is located.
Byōdō-in has been added to the World Heritage List. As part of the historical monuments of the city of Kyoto.