During the Middle Ages it was part of the district of Saanen (Gessenay) belonging to the Savoyard county of Gruyère. The village core developed at the fork in the trails into the Valais and Vaud. It had an inn, a warehouse for storing trade goods and oxen to help pull wagons over the alpine passes by the 13th-14th centuries. The St. Nicholas chapel was built in the village in 1402, while the murals are from the second half of the 15th century. The village was dominated by cattle farming and agriculture until the great fire of 1898. It was then rebuilt to support the growing tourism industry. The construction of the Montreux-Oberland Bernois rail road in 1905 and the construction of ski runs (the Ski Club of Saanen open in 1905 followed in 1907 by the Ski Club of Gstaad). The first ski school in Gstaad open in 1923. In a short time there were more than 1,000 hotel beds in the region.
The residents, hoteliers, shopkeepers and tourist offices helped to promote Gstaad to international attention. They supported the construction of ice rinks, tennis courts, swimming pools, ski jumps and ski and hiking areas. The first ski lifts at Funi opened in 1934-44, and was followed by a number of gondolas, ski and chair lifts. The Gstaad Palace opened in 1913 as Gstaad's first luxury hotel. In 1942 the Saanen-Gstaad airfield was opened for military and civil aviation. Helicopter rides were added later and in 1980 balloon flights became available as well. During the World Wars and the Great Depression, the tourism industry suffered and many hotels closed. After World War II, many of the large hotels remained closed, but they were replaced with a number of smaller non-hotel accommodation (chalets, apartment houses, residences). Most of the modern resorts and small hotels are built out of wood and retain traditional design elements.
ในช่วงยุคกลางมันเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของอำเภอ Saanen (Gessenay) ที่เป็นเขตของ Savoyard Gruyère แกนหมู่บ้านพัฒนาตรงทางแยกในเส้นทางเข้าไปใน Valais และโว มันมี Inn, คลังสินค้าสำหรับการจัดเก็บการค้าสินค้าและวัวที่จะช่วยดึงรถมากกว่าอัลไพน์ผ่านศตวรรษที่ 13 ที่ 14 โบสถ์เซนต์นิโคลัสถูกสร้างขึ้นในหมู่บ้านแห่งหนึ่งใน 1402 ในขณะที่ภาพจิตรกรรมฝาผนังจากช่วงครึ่งหลังของศตวรรษที่ 15 หมู่บ้านถูกครอบงำโดยวัวการเกษตรและการเกษตรจนไฟไหม้ครั้งใหญ่ของ 1898 มันถูกสร้างขึ้นมาใหม่แล้วเพื่อสนับสนุนการเจริญเติบโตของอุตสาหกรรมการท่องเที่ยว การก่อสร้างทางรถไฟถนน Montreux-Oberland Bernois ในปี 1905 และการก่อสร้างของการเล่นสกีวิ่ง (สกีคลับ Saanen เปิดในปี 1905 ตามมาในปี 1907 โดยสกีคลับสตาด) ครั้งแรกที่โรงเรียนสกีในสตาดที่เปิดในปี 1923 ในช่วงเวลาสั้น ๆ มีมากกว่า 1,000 เตียงของโรงแรมในภูมิภาค.
ที่อาศัยอยู่ตากอากาศเจ้าของร้านและสำนักงานการท่องเที่ยวช่วยส่งเสริมตาดถึงความสนใจของนานาชาติ พวกเขาได้รับการสนับสนุนการก่อสร้างลานน้ำแข็ง, สนามเทนนิส, สระว่ายน้ำ, กระโดดสกีและสกีและการเดินป่าพื้นที่ ลิฟท์เล่นสกีเป็นครั้งแรกที่เปิดใน Funi 1934-1944 และถูกตามด้วยหมายเลขของกอนโดลาสกีและลิฟท์เก้าอี้ ตาดพระราชวังเปิดในปี 1913 เป็นหนึ่งในโรงแรมหรูแห่งแรกของสตาด ในปี 1942 สนามบิน Saanen-ตาดเปิดให้ทหารและพลเรือน ขี่เฮลิคอปเตอร์ถูกเพิ่มในภายหลังและในปี 1980 กลายเป็นเที่ยวบินบอลลูนใช้ได้เช่นกัน ในช่วงสงครามโลกครั้งและตกต่ำอุตสาหกรรมการท่องเที่ยวได้รับความเดือดร้อนและโรงแรมหลายแห่งปิด หลังจากสงครามโลกครั้งที่สองหลายโรงแรมที่มีขนาดใหญ่ยังคงปิด แต่พวกเขาถูกแทนที่ด้วยหมายเลขของที่พักที่ไม่ใช่โรงแรมขนาดเล็ก (ชาเล่ต์, อพาร์ทเม้นบ้านที่อยู่อาศัย) ส่วนใหญ่ของรีสอร์ทที่ทันสมัยและโรงแรมขนาดเล็กที่ถูกสร้างขึ้นมาจากไม้และรักษาองค์ประกอบของการออกแบบแบบดั้งเดิม
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
