WAT NONG DAENG
Wat Nong daeng Tambon puea. 2330 (1787) by Lü, together with the time. BA Chairman Lord created by teachers ' rights. The Temple of the monastery for the first time, and reconstructing in 2538 (1995) 2492 (1949) was completed when the internal measured 2539 (1996) ample shade. Gable Temple sculpture bird hatdi links (a bird with a long beak in the literature khlainguang Chang).