I came to the Mafia's headquarters by 5 PM after attending about two p การแปล - I came to the Mafia's headquarters by 5 PM after attending about two p ไทย วิธีการพูด

I came to the Mafia's headquarters

I came to the Mafia's headquarters by 5 PM after attending about two periods of classes. Kai welcomed me and patted my back. "How's your day?"
"I got chased by Dragonfly Mafia members. Good thing they lost track of me.", I told him. I don't want him to know I was with Chanyeol that time.
"Really? How do they look like?", Kai asked.
"The typical tattooed men.", I answered, "Where's Dad?"
"He's inside. He's with his allied forces. They're trying to find a way to defeat the Dragonfly Mafia. By the way, Song Qian is practicing her gunshooting skills. She's with a few bodyguards.", Kai informed me.
Bodyguards. What have you done to Victoria Song? She never really had bodyguards. "Thanks.", I thank Kai as I head towards the training room.
I saw Victoria aiming at the target. She's really good at this. She's wearing the gear we always use whenever we practice gunshooting. I've been trained since I was a kid but I never really wanted to use my skills. I'm not going to be some sort of Mafia girl. I want to be a film maker. Someday, I wanna get married and have kids like other women do. I wanna have a stable career. I don't want to meddle with Dad's Mafia.
A tall, slender, blonde-haired guy in a suit stood next to Victoria. He was looking at Victoria closely. I cleared my throat but it seems like Victoria couldn't hear anything. I approached her. She smiled and hugged me. "How's the date?"
"What date? It seems like you're the one who's having a date. Silly.", I told her.
"You're silly.", she corrected me. "That's my bodyguard. His name is Kris Wu. Kris, this is my best friend and the daughter of the largest Mafia in South Korea... Choi Sulli."
"Hello, Miss Choi.", the guy bowed at me. I smiled back at him.
"Um, Victoria... something terrible happened awhile ago. Chanyeol and I got chased by two Dragonfly Mafia members. I had to drag him along.", I said as I fold my arms.
"Whoa. He must be surprised. What did you tell him?", Victoria laughed under her breath.
"I told him Dad has enemies.", I winked at her.
"Cool excuse. By the way, our Mafias are in grave danger. Aside from the Dragonfly Mafia, I heard some kind of rich prosecutor is trying to track politicians who are linked in smuggling goods. Well, well...", Victoria said and heaved a sigh right after.
"I don't really care.", I said. "As long as I don't get imprisoned. That's all."
"Selfish brat. The Mafia gave you all the things you need. How about your Dad? Will you be happy when he's in jail?", Victoria glared at me.
"Chill, girl. Dad doesn't really love me anymore. I don't care.", I replied.
"Whatever. We should go catch some pizza. I'll call Jong In along. Just the four of us.", She said. I knew that bodyguard would be coming along, too.
"Sure.", I agreed.
0/5000
จาก: -
เป็น: -
ผลลัพธ์ (ไทย) 1: [สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
I came to the Mafia's headquarters by 5 PM after attending about two periods of classes. Kai welcomed me and patted my back. "How's your day?""I got chased by Dragonfly Mafia members. Good thing they lost track of me.", I told him. I don't want him to know I was with Chanyeol that time."Really? How do they look like?", Kai asked."The typical tattooed men.", I answered, "Where's Dad?""He's inside. He's with his allied forces. They're trying to find a way to defeat the Dragonfly Mafia. By the way, Song Qian is practicing her gunshooting skills. She's with a few bodyguards.", Kai informed me.Bodyguards. What have you done to Victoria Song? She never really had bodyguards. "Thanks.", I thank Kai as I head towards the training room.I saw Victoria aiming at the target. She's really good at this. She's wearing the gear we always use whenever we practice gunshooting. I've been trained since I was a kid but I never really wanted to use my skills. I'm not going to be some sort of Mafia girl. I want to be a film maker. Someday, I wanna get married and have kids like other women do. I wanna have a stable career. I don't want to meddle with Dad's Mafia. A tall, slender, blonde-haired guy in a suit stood next to Victoria. He was looking at Victoria closely. I cleared my throat but it seems like Victoria couldn't hear anything. I approached her. She smiled and hugged me. "How's the date?""What date? It seems like you're the one who's having a date. Silly.", I told her."You're silly.", she corrected me. "That's my bodyguard. His name is Kris Wu. Kris, this is my best friend and the daughter of the largest Mafia in South Korea... Choi Sulli.""Hello, Miss Choi.", the guy bowed at me. I smiled back at him. "Um, Victoria... something terrible happened awhile ago. Chanyeol and I got chased by two Dragonfly Mafia members. I had to drag him along.", I said as I fold my arms."Whoa. He must be surprised. What did you tell him?", Victoria laughed under her breath."I told him Dad has enemies.", I winked at her."Cool excuse. By the way, our Mafias are in grave danger. Aside from the Dragonfly Mafia, I heard some kind of rich prosecutor is trying to track politicians who are linked in smuggling goods. Well, well...", Victoria said and heaved a sigh right after."I don't really care.", I said. "As long as I don't get imprisoned. That's all.""Selfish brat. The Mafia gave you all the things you need. How about your Dad? Will you be happy when he's in jail?", Victoria glared at me."Chill, girl. Dad doesn't really love me anymore. I don't care.", I replied."Whatever. We should go catch some pizza. I'll call Jong In along. Just the four of us.", She said. I knew that bodyguard would be coming along, too."Sure.", I agreed.
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
ผลลัพธ์ (ไทย) 2:[สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
ฉันมาที่สำนักงานใหญ่มาเฟียโดย 05:00 หลังจากที่เข้าร่วมประมาณสองช่วงเวลาของการเรียน ไก่ยินดีฉันและตบหลังของฉัน "วิธีการที่เป็นวันของคุณ?"
"ผมได้ไล่ล่าโดยสมาชิกแมลงปอมาเฟีย. สิ่งที่ดีที่พวกเขาสูญเสียการติดตามของฉัน." ฉันบอกเขา ฉันไม่อยากให้เขารู้ว่าฉันอยู่กับชานยอลเวลานั้น.
"จริงเหรอ? พวกเขามีลักษณะเหมือนอย่างไร?", ไก่ถาม.
"ผู้ชายสักทั่วไป." ผมตอบว่า "ในกรณีที่พ่อเป็น?"
"เขาเป็นภายใน. เขา กับกองกำลังพันธมิตรของเขา. พวกเขากำลังพยายามที่จะหาวิธีที่จะเอาชนะแมลงปอมาเฟีย. โดยวิธีการที่เพลง Qian ฝึกทักษะ gunshooting เธอ. เธอกับบอดี้การ์ดไม่กี่. "ไก่แจ้งผม.
บอดี้การ์ด คุณได้ทำอะไรไปวิกตอเรียเพลง? เธอไม่เคยมีบอดี้การ์ด "ขอบคุณ." ผมขอขอบคุณไก่เป็นฉันมุ่งห้องฝึกอบรม.
ผมเห็นวิคตอเรียเล็งไปที่เป้าหมาย เธอเป็นคนดีจริงๆที่นี้ เธอสวมใส่เกียร์ที่เรามักจะใช้เมื่อใดก็ตามที่เราปฏิบัติ gunshooting ฉันได้รับการฝึกอบรมมาตั้งแต่ผมยังเป็นเด็ก แต่ฉันไม่เคยอยากจะใช้ทักษะของฉัน ฉันจะไม่ได้เรียงลำดับของสาวมาเฟียบาง ผมต้องการที่จะเป็นผู้ผลิตภาพยนตร์ สักวันหนึ่งผมอยากจะแต่งงานและมีลูกเหมือนผู้หญิงคนอื่น ๆ ไม่ ฉันอยากจะมีอาชีพที่มั่นคง ฉันไม่ต้องการที่จะเข้าไปยุ่งกับพ่อมาเฟีย.
สูงเรียวผู้ชายที่มีผมสีบลอนด์ในชุดสูทยืนอยู่ถัดจากสมเด็จพระราชินีนาถวิกตอเรีย เขากำลังมองหาที่ Victoria อย่างใกล้ชิด ฉันล้างลำคอของฉัน แต่ดูเหมือนว่าวิคตอเรียไม่สามารถได้ยินเสียงอะไรเลย ผมเข้าหาเธอ เธอยิ้มและกอดฉัน "วันที่เป็นอย่างไร?"
"สิ่งที่วันที่? ดูเหมือนว่าคุณเป็นหนึ่งในผู้ที่มีวันที่. โง่." ฉันบอกเธอ.
"คุณโง่." เธอได้รับการแก้ไขให้ฉัน "นั่นเป็นบอดี้การ์ดของฉัน. ชื่อของเขาคือคริสวู. คริสนี้เป็นเพื่อนที่ดีที่สุดของฉันและลูกสาวของมาเฟียที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในเกาหลีใต้ ... ชอยซอลลี่."
"สวัสดีนางสาวชอย." คนที่แต่งตัวประหลาดโค้งมาที่ผม ฉันยิ้มกลับมาที่เขา.
"อืมวิกตอเรีย ... สิ่งที่น่ากลัวเกิดขึ้นสักครู่ที่ผ่านมา. ชานยอลและผมได้ไล่ตามสองสมาชิกแมลงปอมาเฟีย. ผมต้องลากเขาไป." ผมบอกว่าเป็นฉันพับแขนของฉัน.
"โอ้โฮ เขาต้องประหลาดใจ. สิ่งที่คุณไม่บอกเขา?
"วิกตอเรียหัวเราะภายใต้ลมหายใจของเธอ." ผมบอกเขาว่าพ่อมีศัตรู.
"ผมขยิบตาให้เธอ." ข้ออ้างเย็น. โดยวิธีการที่ Mafias ของเราอยู่ในอันตรายร้ายแรง. นอกเหนือ จากมาเฟียแมลงปอผมได้ยินชนิดของอัยการที่อุดมไปด้วยบางคนพยายามที่จะติดตามนักการเมืองที่มีการเชื่อมโยงในการลักลอบขนสินค้า. ดีดี ...
"วิกตอเรียกล่าวและยกถอนหายใจที่เหมาะสมหลังจาก." ผมไม่สนใจจริงๆ. " , ฉันพูดว่า. "ตราบใดที่ผมไม่ได้รับการคุมขัง. นั่นคือทั้งหมดที่."
"เด็กเหลือขอเห็นแก่ตัว. มาเฟียให้คุณทุกสิ่งที่คุณต้องการ. วิธีการเกี่ยวกับพ่อของคุณหรือคุณจะมีความสุขเมื่อเขาอยู่ในคุก?" วิกตอเรียจ้องมาที่ผม
"ชิลล์สาว. พ่อไม่รักฉันอีกต่อไป. ฉันไม่สนใจ." ผมตอบ.
"สิ่งที่. เราควรจะไปจับพิซซ่าบาง. ฉันจะโทรจองในพร้อม. เพียงสี่ของเรา." , เธอพูด. ผมรู้ว่าบอดี้การ์ดที่จะมาพร้อมด้วย.
"แน่นอน." ผมเห็น
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..
ผลลัพธ์ (ไทย) 3:[สำเนา]
คัดลอก!
ฉันมาถึงสำนักงานใหญ่ของมาเฟีย 5 โมงเย็นหลังจากเข้าประมาณสองช่วงของคลาส ไก่ยินดีฉันและลูบหัวของฉันกลับ . " วันของคุณเป็นยังไงบ้าง ? "
" ฉันโดนไล่ตามโดยแมลงปอมาเฟียสมาชิก สิ่งดีๆที่พวกเขาสูญเสียการติดตามของฉัน " ฉันบอกเขา ฉันไม่อยากให้เขารู้ว่า ผมกับชานยอลที่เวลา .
" จริงๆเหรอ ? วิธีทำพวกเขามีลักษณะเหมือน ? Kai ถาม .
" ปกติสักคน " ผมตอบว่า " พ่อล่ะ ?
" เขาอยู่ข้างใน เขาเป็นพันธมิตรของเขา พวกเขาพยายามที่จะหาวิธีที่จะเอาชนะ แมลงปอ มาเฟีย ว่าแต่ เพลงเฉียนจะฝึกเธอ gunshooting ทักษะ เธอเพียงไม่กี่กับบอดี้การ์ด " ไคบอกผม .
บอดี้การ์ด คุณทำอะไรกับวิคตอเรียเพลง เธอเคยมีบอดี้การ์ด " ขอบคุณ " ฉันขอบคุณไก่ผมตรงไปที่ห้องอบรม .
ผมเห็นวิคตอเรีย เล็งไปที่เป้าหมายเธอเยี่ยมจริงๆ เธอใส่เกียร์เรามักจะใช้เมื่อใดก็ตามที่เราฝึก gunshooting . ผมถูกฝึกมาตั้งแต่ผมยังเป็นเด็ก แต่ฉันไม่เคยต้องการที่จะใช้ทักษะของฉัน ฉันจะไม่ไปเป็นพวกสาวมาเฟีย ฉันต้องการเป็นผู้ผลิตฟิล์ม . สักวันฉันอยากแต่งงานมีลูกเหมือนผู้หญิงคนอื่น ฉันต้องการจะมีอาชีพที่มั่นคง ฉันไม่อยากยุ่งกับมาเฟียของพ่อ
มีสูงเรียว ผมสีบลอนด์ ผู้ชายในชุดสูทยืนอยู่ข้างๆวิคตอเรีย เขากำลังมองไปที่วิคตอเรีย อย่างใกล้ชิด ผมล้างคอของฉัน แต่ดูเหมือนว่า วิคตอเรีย ไม่ได้ยินอะไรทั้งนั้น ฉันมาหาเธอ เธอยิ้มแล้วกอดผม เป็นยังไงเหรอ ? "
" เดทอะไร ? ดูเหมือนว่าคุณเป็นคนหนึ่งที่กำลังมีเดท โง่ . . . " ผมบอกเธอ
" เจ้าโง่ " เธอให้ฉัน นั้นเป็นบอดี้การ์ดของฉัน เขาชื่อ คริส วู คริส ,นี่คือเพื่อนสนิทของผมและลูกสาวของมาเฟียที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในเกาหลี . . . . . . . ชเว ซอลลี่ "
" สวัสดีครับ คุณชเว " คนที่ซบผม ผมยิ้มกลับไปให้เขา
" เอ่อ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . บางอย่างที่เลวร้ายเกิดขึ้นแล้ว ชานยอล ฉันโดนไล่ตามโดยสองสมาชิกมาเฟียแมลงปอ ฉันต้องลากเขามา " ผมพูดแล้วก็พับแขน .
" ว้าว เขาต้องประหลาดใจ คุณบอกอะไรเขา ? ,วิคตอเรียหัวเราะภายใต้ลมหายใจของเธอ .
" ฉันบอกเขาว่าพ่อมีศัตรู " ผมขยิบตาให้หล่อน
" เย็นแก้ตัว โดยทาง มาเฟียของเรากำลังตกอยู่ในอันตราย นอกเหนือจากแมลงปอมาเฟีย , ฉันได้ยินว่าบางชนิดของรวย อัยการพยายามติดตามนักการเมืองที่เชื่อมโยงในการขนของเถื่อน แหม . . . . . . . " วิคตอเรียพูดแล้วก็ถอนใจยาวหลังจากที่ .
" ฉันไม่สนใจหรอก " ผมพูด
การแปล กรุณารอสักครู่..

ภาษาอื่น ๆ
การสนับสนุนเครื่องมือแปลภาษา: กรีก, กันนาดา, กาลิเชียน, คลิงออน, คอร์สิกา, คาซัค, คาตาลัน, คินยารวันดา, คีร์กิซ, คุชราต, จอร์เจีย, จีน, จีนดั้งเดิม, ชวา, ชิเชวา, ซามัว, ซีบัวโน, ซุนดา, ซูลู, ญี่ปุ่น, ดัตช์, ตรวจหาภาษา, ตุรกี, ทมิฬ, ทาจิก, ทาทาร์, นอร์เวย์, บอสเนีย, บัลแกเรีย, บาสก์, ปัญจาป, ฝรั่งเศส, พาชตู, ฟริเชียน, ฟินแลนด์, ฟิลิปปินส์, ภาษาอินโดนีเซี, มองโกเลีย, มัลทีส, มาซีโดเนีย, มาราฐี, มาลากาซี, มาลายาลัม, มาเลย์, ม้ง, ยิดดิช, ยูเครน, รัสเซีย, ละติน, ลักเซมเบิร์ก, ลัตเวีย, ลาว, ลิทัวเนีย, สวาฮิลี, สวีเดน, สิงหล, สินธี, สเปน, สโลวัก, สโลวีเนีย, อังกฤษ, อัมฮาริก, อาร์เซอร์ไบจัน, อาร์เมเนีย, อาหรับ, อิกโบ, อิตาลี, อุยกูร์, อุสเบกิสถาน, อูรดู, ฮังการี, ฮัวซา, ฮาวาย, ฮินดี, ฮีบรู, เกลิกสกอต, เกาหลี, เขมร, เคิร์ด, เช็ก, เซอร์เบียน, เซโซโท, เดนมาร์ก, เตลูกู, เติร์กเมน, เนปาล, เบงกอล, เบลารุส, เปอร์เซีย, เมารี, เมียนมา (พม่า), เยอรมัน, เวลส์, เวียดนาม, เอสเปอแรนโต, เอสโทเนีย, เฮติครีโอล, แอฟริกา, แอลเบเนีย, โคซา, โครเอเชีย, โชนา, โซมาลี, โปรตุเกส, โปแลนด์, โยรูบา, โรมาเนีย, โอเดีย (โอริยา), ไทย, ไอซ์แลนด์, ไอร์แลนด์, การแปลภาษา.

Copyright ©2024 I Love Translation. All reserved.

E-mail: